Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 8: AM (Cleanse)

It has been a few days since my last post; it's hard to keep up with blogging during these busy summer weekends!


We fell off the cleanse wagon a bit this weekend and each had a beer on Saturday. Whoops! But we have continued with making great food choices, drinking LOTS of water (I am close to a gallon a day), and making sure to take our AdvoCare Cleanse supplements.


Today is back to the "dreaded" Fiber Drink. Meh. It could be worse, I guess. I always feel really full for the whole day, so that is a bonus.


My whole body is sore! I have been stepping it up at the gym, increasing the resistance on the bike, as well as the weights on the machines. Presses, rows, curls, extensions...my normal routine has expanded, and I am now spending anywhere from an hour to two a day at the gym or at home.


I use the Women's Health website to help put together alternating days workouts. Everyday it is the bike and legs to strengthen and recover the muscle-loss post surgery, and abs/core. I alternate two different upper body routines each day.


I am looking forward to the day when I can see the results in the mirror!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment