Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Suck it up. The grass is greener. Blah, blah, blah...



Great advice that I really needed to hear today. All the hard work the Pickle and I have been putting in towards building our business has come crashing down around us. Now all we are left with are business loans and debt, and no actual business. 

After eating every damn thing in the fridge and feeling sorry for myself for two days, I am trying to get back on the proverbial horse, trying to put my big girl panties on, trying to pull myself up by the boot straps. 

After one last taco. And a slice of cake.

I know that failure is part of the gamble of owning your own business, but I would have liked to at least had the chance to actually fail, rather than having the rug pulled out from under me.

*sigh*

And now I am disappointed by my use of so many cliches.


1 comment: