Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 5: AM (Cleanse): Get F.I.T.!

Beginning Day 5 still feeling great and TOTALLY ENERGIZED! Yesterday was our first day out in the "real world," having to deal with food choices not from our own fridge.  On the fly, we grabbed two frozen entrees by Kashi. They were surprisingly yummy, and we were both satisfied with the portions. The downside is that they are processed and frozen, and filled with tons of sodium!  They won't be stocking our freezer on a regular basis, but it's nice to know that there are decent quick meals in a pinch if necessary.


Yesterday I missed the gym. Not just "missed" as in I didn't go, bit I actually missed the gym. What a weird thing to say; I normally hate going.  I can't wait to go today and get sweaty, though I am absolutely yearning for the day when I can resume exercise outdoors again. I miss walking and hiking, and Pilates by the lake or looking out across the lawn in my backyard; I am thinking more and more about getting a bike.

Any suggestions or advice for a VERY novice cyclist?

I love most of this post listing 20 ways/places to find inspiration. Most are right at your fingertips!



No comments:

Post a Comment