Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 16 (Lean in 13): PM

Today I added two new products, Catalyst and ThermoPlus, to my regular supplement and exercise routine. Geez, I should have listened to Linde, my AdvoCare coach, and started on these from the very get-go! I swear, I can totally tell the difference in my energy and my workout today!


I started the Catalyst after having a conversation about fad diets and the long-term effects that these can have on metabolism over the years. My sister, Erin, said that she feels that her metabolism has been completely ruined after years of yo-yo dieting that denies the body nutrition, does not support healthy muscle mass, and results in rapid "weight-loss" by way of water-weight and stripping down lean muscle.


Now, I am not a healthcare expert, or a personal trainer, nor a nutritionist, but we all know that having a "machine" powered by lean muscle helps to support an active metabolism throughout the day. After years of fad diets, Erin has been left with very little muscle, and a slower-than-normal metabolism, resulting in a higher than average body fat percentage. Gee, sounds familiar, huh? I feel the exact same way!


So, I decided to add Catalyst, an Amino Acid supplement that helps to maintain and retain muscle mass during periods of weight-loss and execrise. AdvoCare has absolutely addressed the problem of losing muscle; with Catalyst I feel confident that I am retaining and even building muscle, and that my exercise is not wasted, but maximized!


I know I sound like an infomercial, but I am really stoked that whenever I have doubts or concerns, AdvoCare is there with a solution, backed by a science and medical board. I love that I can trust the AdvoCare products and the informed support of my coach!


I hope that I can share the same information and become an example and coach myself!






Catalyst™
Amino Acid Dietary Supplement


KEY BENEFITS:

  • Helps maintain muscle mass during exercise and weight management
  • Helps support post-exercise muscle repair and recovery
  • Aids in preserving muscle and energy levels during times of calorie restriction
  • Supports mental energy and focus
  • Contains branched-chain amino acids and L-glutamine, L-arginine, betaine, and taurine

No comments:

Post a Comment