Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 3 (Cleanse): AM

Last night I was up way past my bedtime, chatting with a friend about everything and anything: Maria Bello dressed as a cheerleader, Aragorn vs. Legolas, Star Wars vs. Star Trek, divorce, kids, what makes a man sexy, and Canadian flag printed Speedos (those last two not necessarily mutually exclusive).


Still, I woke up feeling pretty darn good.  Is it the cleanse, starting to work it's magic? Is it the soundtrack from Krull (1983), which became the theme music for our conversation last night? (The Main Title is currently playing in the background as I type this.) Whatever the case, I am a smiling girl this morning!


Started my day with a Mandarin Orange Spark (solo) and a Peach Fiber Drink. Okay, the Fiber Drink, is, well, FIBER, so it is not my most favorite thing to chug down first thing in the morning, but I really am not struggling with it as much as I thought I would. Besides, it is only for the first three days and the last three days of the cleansing portion of the whole AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge, so it is totally doable.


My AdvoCare coach, Linde Haskins, said when she first did her own 24-Day Challenge, she started feeling more energized by Day 3. I admit, I had serious doubts that there could be any noticeable difference in such a short period of time. And now, here I am, the morning of Day 3, not even missing my usual morning cup of coffee!


Even the hubby seems to have embraced the Challenge; I heard the whir-whir of the immersion blender from the kitchen this morning as he mixed his Spark and Fiber before he left for the office. He even remembered to pack his Meal Replacement Shake! 


Smosh.com, Star Wars vs. Star Trek NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment