Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 10: AM (Cleanse)

Last Cleanse day! I am rocking out this morning to The Church's Greatest Hits album and Frank Ocean's Channel Orange while I plan meals for the next phase of the 24-Day Challenge, "Lean in 13." It's a weird combination of music, but that is how I roll.


So far on my meal list I have:

  • Chicken & White Bean Chili
  • Zucchini, Roasted Corn, & Black Bean Enchiladas
  • Cajun Salmon with Fresh Black-Eyed Peas & Greens
  • Whole Wheat Veggie Pizza with Faux-Fredo
  • Lemongrass-Coconut Chicken with Quinoa



Let the cooking begin! I'll post recipes and keep you updated during the next phase. Lean in 13; can I really start shedding the pounds/inches?


A toast to my last Cleanse day! Citrus Fiber Drink with a Fruit Punch  Spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment