Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 15: AM (Lean in 13)

The 24-Day Challenge is still going strong in our household, but I can't say it hasn't been without it's up's and down's, and not necessarily because of the Challenge; with the way our busy lives are today in this modern world, it is not always easy to make the best choices. With that being said, I am still 100% loving this Challenge. I just need to stop being so hard on myself and remember, it's about PROGRESS, not PERFECTION.


I haven't weighed myself since we started, and I can't say that I think I have lost much weight as of right now, but I do notice that I look slimmer, all over. My favorite place that I notice a difference? My upper arms; they are not super-toned like a fitness model's (yet!), but they certainly aren't jiggly any more! I haven't worn a tank-top or sleeveless shirt all summer, but now I am not afraid to rock it!



No comments:

Post a Comment